* Product: This quilt has a patchwork of unbleached, washed Ambara Charaka Spun and handwoven muslin fabric of 3 layers making it soft and supple. There is no 'batting' inside, making it lightweight and manageable, it can be used as a quilt for a newborn, a throw, table cover or in any other creative way. ( To know more about our textile and its processes click here)
* Colour: Cora [unbleached off-white cotton].
* size: 50" length X 40" width.
* wash care: This product is pre-washed. We suggest you hand wash in gentle soap separately hanging to dry in the shade.
* Note: A slight variation in colour and texture should not be considered as 'damage ' but it's an inherent characteristic of this product. As it's handmade for you, no two are exactly the same. This product provides employment for the local craftsmen, 100% cotton and eco-sensitive, Austere, simple ..hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping: We ship within three working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 14 days for international shipping depending on the location.
Returns & exchanges: We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of the products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-off pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away to enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.