Handspun and handwoven cotton is an Indian fabric which is an epitome of cotton luxury.
- It is the only fabric where texture is so unique that no two fabrics are identical, thus lending its exclusivity in terms of feel and texture. Apart from it being airy , eco-friendly and elegant it supports a huge number of cotton farmers and spinners . It symbolizes self-esteem , self-reliance and self efficiency in a rural artisan and homogeneity and simplicity in consumers . It is the most sustainable and eco-friendly product which does not utilize fossil fuel and hence can be called as the fabric of our future . Weaving handspun cotton yarn enables development of locally available raw materials , craft and human resources.
- We recommend that our products, to be washed in cold water separately with mild/no detergents and dry under shade or eco dry clean.
- Do not use bleach or tumble dry.
- Most of the textiles are pre-shrunk . Please note that handspun and handwoven cotton fabrics become softer and nicer after every wash. A 3% shrinkage should be considered before purchase.
- Iron while the cloth is still a little damp or spray water before pressing for desired result .
- Some natural dyed products tend to fade over a period of time - please do not consider it as a defect. A slight fading is the core property and beauty of these textiles .
- All prices mentioned are in Indian rupees .
- The final price reflected at the time of the checkout is the price you pay even if there is any fluctuation in the currency.
- If you find some of our products in a store ,in rare cases you might see a slight difference in the price. Please consider that different platforms have different overheads and hence the difference.
- Local applicable tax, import duties in some cases and transaction charges are to be borne by the customer .
- Most of our products involve a yarn dye, hand dye, hand block printing etc. Utmost care is taken by us to ensure that the least amount of chemical and water is used in the process.
- We have tried our best in capturing the images of the products and its color accurately.
- There may be a chance, depending on your monitor/mobile settings you would see the same image slightly different and unfortunately we would not be able to help much in this matter.